Sick Pay Trust

Upon registering with the Construction Workers’ Pension Scheme, all members are automatically enrolled in the Sick Pay Trust.

Members can make a claim directly once they satisfy the relevant conditions. This reduces the admin burden for employers.

Members can use this link to learn how to make a claim and to download the SPI forms

Illness or Injury

When an employee is out sick from work due to illness or injury for a period of more than 3 days, a claim can be made to the Scheme for sick pay benefit to be paid to the employee. A Standard sick pay benefit form (SP1) must be completed, Section A by the employee and Section B by the employer.

All forms are available on our ‘Forms and Downloads Page‘. The completed form should be returned to CWPS along with evidence.

Ready to design a pension scheme?

Join over 3,500+ Employers already working with CPAS.

  • Construction Workers Pension Scheme